This is not any ordinary trigger airbrush! The NEO Series, including these New NEO for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes, are unique in that they are designed to work at low air pressures. The benefits of the NEO Trigger Airbrushes working with low air pressures are minimal overspray, precise control, detailed spraying, fine atomization and affordability. Specifically designed to work together, the NEO AIR for Iwata Miniature Air Compressor and the New NEO for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes make the perfect set... affordable and compact!
- NEO FOR IWATA GRAVITY-FEED TRIGGER AIRBRUSH TRN1
- Features a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium-sized spray patterns.
- Includes interchangeable large 1/3 oz. (10cc) and medium 1/16 oz. (2cc) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean-up and more efficient paint flow.
- Preferred when working in small- to medium-sized areas with small amounts of paint, the gravity-feed trigger airbrush performs well at lower air pressures, which helps create greater detail.
- Applications include: cake decorating, fine art, crafts, cosmetics, miniature hobbies, bakery crafts, hobbies, finger nail art, photo retouching, illustration