Earl Lube Pour 32oz Quart
Our Price: $19.99ON SALE NOW! : $15.00
Earl Lube Pour artist's medium is a non-toxic, handmade, acrylic polymer formulated in Southern California -- by artists for artists -- using the finest materials on the planet. Earl Lube Pour is an acrylic paint dilutent, flow agent and binder. Designed to thin acrylic paints yet bond with them and your substrate for the strength and flow characteristics you desire. Earl Lube Pour is formulated to a viscosity that has been found to produce excellent results by many artists when used right out of the bottle. Blend with any acrylic mediums, paints, dyes or pigments to create a fluid acrylic or pouring medium. Dries to a professional artist-preferred clear matte finish but can be top-coated with any semi or gloss clear coats and varnishes.
- Acrylic paint dilutent, flow agent and binder
- Blend with any acrylic paint to make a fluid acrylic perfect for pouring techniques
- Pouring Medium + Flow Leveling + Open Time Extender = Pouring Made Easy
- Dries to a beautiful clear matte finish
- Non-toxic formulation and minty fresh when wet, so no nasty chemical smell
Mfg Number: 95791
Have you purchased this product? Head to your account page to let others know what you think about the products you've purchased.
Find what you're looking for:
Get on our Mailing List:
Be notified of sales, website only deals, etc...