Our Price: $19.79
Instructions and supplies for quick, hip, adorable, tiny embroidery pieces with mini hoops that kids turn into decorative pieces they can wear or display. Embroidery is on trend (with more than 37m Google listings and 1.4 million blog posts about tiny embroidery), and these darling, penny-sized pieces provide the perfect application for what kids do with their finished sewn art: necklace pendants, buttons, hair clips, and more. The book teaches the basics of embroidery with Klutz-clear instructions, and includes thread, fabric, a hoop, mini-display hoops, and 100+ patterns for tracing.
- 1 Embroidery Hoop (used to sew designs)
- 3 Tiny Hoops (to display your designs, you can swap them out easily)
- 1 necklace (to make a hoop pendant)
- 10 pieces of fabric
- 8 colors of floss
- 2 embroidery needles
- Reusable transfer paper and a wooden stylus to trace designs onto fabric
- Klutz-clear instructions to teach you 10 different stitches
- Over 100 patterns for you to choose from
UPSThis item is currently out of stock, however we should be recieving more soon. Please contact us for a specific availability date.