BEST Furniture University Oak Studio Easel
Our Price: $554.99
University Easel: For painters and pastel artists. This easel offers a wide range of tilt adjustments including a forward tilt of nearly 60 degrees to allow pastel dust to fall from the surface or to reduce glare. Many professional artists work in both oils and pastels. This easel was designed just for them. Working in a large studio, light becomes a major problem. With it comes reflection. Because this easel is designed to tilt forward or backward it gives the painter far more flexibility in getting their light at just the right angle. When switching from oils to pastels, the problem of falling colored dust can drive one crazy. With this easel you can tilt it forward so that the dust falls free to the floor and not all down the face of the painting. We do recommend laying paper on the floor to catch the falling dust. The easel was designed to shift the weight to the rear when the easel is leaning forward. This gives the easel the necessary stability required for this position.
• Can hold canvases up to 84"
• Base width/depth: 22-1/2" x 30"
• Ceiling height: lowest setting of easel is 75", highest setting is 110"
• Deluxe 30" wide painting tray features tool shelf and two stainless steel cups
• Includes middle painting tray for smaller work
• Piano hinges at joints for maximum strength
• Double laminated base for extra strength